OPEN


Park and Forest Walks

Park and Forest Walks

Bishop's Wood Dundrum

Contact

Dundrum
Tipperary
Republic of Ireland

The area is called Bishop's Wood because at one stage it was designated church property. The Earl of Montalt owned the state until 1905 and the remains of the gamekeeper’s lodge still stands in the woods.

Things To Do Nearby




Green shoots
email icon Facebook logo Twitter logo Google+ logo LinkedIn logo Pinterest logo