Solas Ireland offers day and multi-day walking tours and holidays that will immerse you in the cultural heritage of this corner of the Wild Atlantic Way. Walk with a certified eco-tourism provider.
A region suitable for exploring on foot, local walking/hiking guide Sharon Porter will be on hand to show you the best of the North West and her own native Inishowen.
Sharon is a member of the Magee Hillwalking Club for over three decades and walk leader for over 20 years. She is also a registered Get Ireland Walking group leader, a member of Mountaineering Ireland and the Mountain Training Board and a qualified walking guide with a Level Three in Rescue and Emergency Care.
Solas Ireland has crafted walking routes as follows:
• Malin Head - Ireland’s most northerly point and location of Star Wars Episode VIII
• Inishowen - various routes
• Glenveagh - Donegal’s only national park
• Giant’s Causeway - a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Ard’s Friary and the coastal route
• Game of Thrones filming locations
Solas Ireland also offers tailor-made itineraries and self-guided walks.