Experience the magic of Ireland’s stunning coastline coupled with incredible outdoor adventures when you book in with Wild Atlantic Way Adventures.
Choose from adventure, heritage, language and environmental packages and soak up the stunning scenery of the Inishowen Peninsula. Check out the heritage trail on a horseback ride as you look out for stone circles, ancient castles and high crosses, or get out on the water and go kayaking.
Wild Atlantic Way Adventures combines adventure with learning. There's an English language programme and a Scouting Ireland approved campsite. Experienced English language teachers and qualified adventure sports instructors work in partnership at this family-owned centre.
Breathe in the fresh sea air, discover the area’s fascinating history, and enjoy an unforgettable Wild Atlantic Way experience.
- Take a horseback ride along the heritage trail.
- Admire the stunning views along the Inishowen peninsula.
- Try coasteering, kayaking or surfing
- Study the local flora and fauna.
- Pre-book in for an adventure to remember.