Quicktours Presents a day tour of A Taste of the Wild Atlantic Way featuring Loop Head Peninsula & Lighthouse.
Quick Tours is a luxury coach tour provider to popular tourist attractions around Ireland. The tour packages offer great value at unbeatable prices and include all entrance fees, luxury coach travel & free wifi.
Voted the No. 1 Visitor Location in Ireland 2013 – The epitome of the WAW.
07:45 am Departs Dublin City Centre from D'Olier St (this service is provided on a Dublin Coach bus, from the Dublin Coach stop). Itinerary for All Tours
• All Tours Depart Ennis for Kilrush: 40 mins
• Brief stop at Moyasta to explain West Clare Railway: 10 mins
• In to Kilkee: 10 mins
• Drive on R487 to Carrigaholt (brief stop at Carrigaholt Castle): 30 mins
• In to Kilbaha for lunch stop. We suggest Keating's Bar or take the opportunity to explore this picturesque fishing village: 1 hour
• In to Loop Head for Loop Head Light House: 1 hour
• On to the Little Ark: 30 mins
• On to the Bridges of Ross: 30 mins
• Back to Kilkee via the cliff drive (the northern part of the Loop Head drive): 30 mins
• Stop in Kilkee to see resort town and beach: 30 mins
• Return to Ennis via Kilrush: 1 hour
• Total journey time from Ennis is approx. 6 – 6.5 hours.
Hourly returns from Ennis to Limerick & Dublin until 20.00 - See Dublin Coach timetable for full schedule (your tour ticket is valid for the Dublin Coach return journey)