An Grianan the centre for lifelong learning offers a range of courses, including Arts, Crafts, Leisure, Personal Development and Self Care.
You can look forward to a relaxing break Midweek or at Weekends. An Grianan is renowned for its hospitality, friendly atmosphere and good food.
* Golf - Residents at An Grianán can avail of half-price green fees at Seapoint golf course. The course is a 5 minute walk, or very short drive from the college. The Baltry golf course, where the Nissan Irish Open took place in 2004, is also a short drive away. Pitch & Putt is also available.
* Tennis - tennis courts in the grounds of An Grianán which guests are free to use.
* Fitness - The college has a small gym and a jacuzzi for the use of guests.
* Walking - Short Strolls or Longer walks
* Pub - licensed bar on the premises at An Grianán