Charlie’s Cottage was originally built in 1831 as a school for Lorrha village. This is one of two high quality and very attractive holiday cottages at this location. Charlie's Cottage has been fully renovated and sleeps two or three people. The cottage consists of a kitchen/dining room, sitting room with an open fire and one bedroom with a double bed and space for a folding bed or cot and ensuite with shower over bath.
Courthouse Cottage was built in 1835 as a courthouse for the locality. Situated next door to Charlie's Cottage and close to the village centre and opposite St Ruadhans Abbey, this cottage is renovated to a high quality and retains the original façade. The Courthouse cottage consists of a kitchen/living room with solid fuel stove, one bedroom with a double bed and space for a folding bed or cot and ensuite with shower over bath.
The garden has BBQ and garden furniture, perfect for relaxed out door meals or a drink in the evening.