Welcome the brighter evenings and warmer weather of spring with a relaxing spa with a view, a refreshing hike in nature and fun cultural celebrations.
Visit websiteFaith Healer by Brian Friel Visit websiteOrtús Chamber Music Festival Visit websiteThe Russell Festival Weekend Visit websiteOnóir Visit websiteSnowdrop Month at Burtown House Visit websiteDublin International Film Festival 2024 Visit websiteThe Gathering Visit websiteGATMAN! By Tadhg Hickey Visit websiteKilkenny Tradfest 2024
Take an extra day out for adventure. Plan your three-day weekend and discover the difference a day makes.More inspiration
This spring, discover new family-friendly adventures across the country.Family fun
Take the kids zip lining through treetops, bring them face to face with mighty Vikings and teach them how to surf. Experience incredible adventures while making special family memories.
- The latest ideas for a Limerick getaway
- 11 unmissable attractions on the Wild Atlantic Way
- How to spend a three-day weekend in Westmeath
- 2 days in Limerick: how to plan your family break
- 12 scenic walks in Ireland’s Hidden Heartlands
- 11 things everyone should experience in Kilkenny
- 5 wonderful walks in Killarney National Park
- The best things to do in Cavan
- 10 great loop walks in Donegal
Subscribe now to receive destination inspiration, travel tips, upcoming events and all the best things to do around Ireland.