Fermoy Golf Club, in County Cork, was formed in 1893 and golf was played at the Aerodrome in Fermoy. In 1972, the club moved to its present location in Corrin Hill. This mature, 18-hole, par-70 heathland course was designed by John Harris and is 5,831m in length. The club professional is Mr Brian Moriarty and his shop is well stocked with the latest equipment. Golf trollies are available for hire. The clubhouse, with its bar and restaurants, offer comfort and relaxation to all visitors in an atmosphere of the warmest hospitality.
Take a relaxing stroll in the tranquil setting of Corrin Forest and Corrin Nature Reserve.