- It is possible to climb the belfry and ring the bells on some tours.
- Experience the atmosphere of the 12th century crypt with its richly sculpted monuments and display of church treasures.
- See the unusual heart shaped box that holds the heart relic of Saint Laurence O'Toole.
- Learn how the mummified cat and rat came to be on display in the crypt.
- Guided tours reveal the secrets of this must-see attraction.
Make sure to cross the street after your visit and sample the famous fish 'n' chips in Leo Burdock's which has been in operation over 100 years.