Day Tours Unplugged offer a small group half day Wicklow tour with option which departs from Dublin at 13:00 and returns to the city by 18:00. This unique Wicklow tour offers the tour enthusiast an opportunity to see the best of Dublin City in the morning and then explore "The Garden of Ireland" County Wicklow all in one day. Explore Glendalough during a two hour stop. This is one of the most spectacular glacial valleys in all of Ireland. St. Kevin established a famous monastic settlement in the valley of two lakes during the 6th century.
Highlights include -
- Only 16 participants on your Wicklow Glendalough Tour
- Approved local Irish Guides
- Short Dublin city tour
- Travel along the coast and Dublin Bay
- See the very best of County Wicklow
- Visit Loch Tay "Guinness Lake"
- Fully guided personal two hour walking tour at Glendalough the 6th century monastic settlement
- Walk through the valley of two lakes to see Upper Lower Lakes at Glendalough
- Visit the Sally Gap area
The Wicklow Mountains National Park is famous for it's outstanding natural beauty. See remote glacial lakes, waterfalls and spectacular mountain passes. See the film locations of 'PS I Love You', 'Brave Heart', and 'Vikings'. There is something for everyone on this intimate Wicklow tour.