Why not try 'A Heritage walk of Old Galway' with local Tour Guide, Liam Silke.
Ensuring you will leave Galway with indelible memories and return to our city again and again.
Although modern and progressive, Galway has managed to retain much of its 'Olde Worlde Medieval Charm'
This is a two-hour walk approximately. Places of interest en route:
* St Nicholas' Church (c1320 Medieval Parish Church, still in use)
* Nora Barnacle's House (Wife of James Joyce)
* Lynch's Castle (Last of 14 remarkable edifices)
* Hall of the Red Earl (This is the most recent excavation of old Galway)
* Spanish Arch (Located beside the newly-opened Galway Museum)