Nestled in the heart of 1,100 acres of private parkland in Maynooth, County Kildare, Carton House is located 25kms west of Dublin City centre, and is one of Ireland’s greatest stately homes and the one time ancestral seat of the Dukes of Leinster.
The O’ Meara course explores swooping pastures and tiptoes around ancient specimen trees on this stunning estate. Feature holes include the 14th, 15th and 16th, a pair of three's wrapped around a heroic par five, crossing the lazy loops of the River Rye. This genteel but challenging journey compliments the more vigorous test on its sister course, the Montgomerie course. Together they are a potent force, very different in nature but both abounding with class which is the overriding feel of the whole estate. Warm up on a driving range used by the professionals.
Enjoy a wholesome lunch pre or post play in The Carriage House, a place to retreat, relax after a game of golf and socialise. It is an experience that marries the ambience of a local tavern and the air of a stylish social club. Taste Irish cuisine inspired by local roots and curated cocktails designed by in house mixologists using artisanal brands.
Browse the Carton House Golf Shop, a converted stable block with many original features throughout. Stocking a selection of the finest golfing brands in both apparel and equipment.
- Carton House Golf offers spectacular views and beautifully maintained fairways.
- Play a round on two championship courses, the parkland O' Meara and the inland links Montgomerie courses.
- Warm up on a driving range used by the professionals.
- Visit The Carriage House and enjoy Irish cuisine and curated cocktails.
- Browse the Carton House Golf Shop.