Master potter Nicholas Mosse crafts fine earthenware from Irish clay. Decorated with traditional motifs inspired by old Irish spongeware, his work is loved by people across the world. Browse the huge range of pottery over three floors of the charming flour mill, or join a guided tour to see potters create these works of art by hand. Tours must be booked in advance.
Explore the studio and learn about the history of the mill and after, visit the upstairs café that overlooks the River Nore. Spot the magnificent multi-arched bridge from which the town gets its name. The food in the café is made from local ingredients and the flour used in all the baked goods comes from a nearby mill, relax over a coffee in this scenic place.
- Visit the studio of famous potter Nicholas Mosse.
- Explore three floors of the repurposed flour mill.
- Buy beautiful items for your home in the gift shop.
- Enjoy epic views of the River Nore from the café.
- Tours must be booked in advance.
Check out some high-quality seconds and unbeatable deals on the bargain table.