Discover the spectacular Shannon-Erne waterway with Emerald Star. Travel to scenic Carrick-On-Shannon or pretty Portumna and hire a self-drive cruiser from one of the Emerald Star bases.
There are several boats to choose from with options for every budget. The Shannon Star is perfect for large groups with a saloon, four cabins and a sundeck, perfect for viewing the stunning scenery of this region. If you're looking for luxury, check out the Royal Mystique A, choose the tunes as you cruise thanks to the built-in media system. The cabins have en-suite bathrooms and the expansive sundeck features a sun canopy and cushioned seats, sit back and relax on a dream cruise holiday.
On your trip, look out for ancient monastic settlements, great fishing spots, and delightful small villages along the riverbanks. After a day of sailing, drop anchor and grab a tasty meal in one of the fantastic restaurants or pubs.
- Cruise Ireland's waterways on a fully equipped boat.
- Stop off at ancient monastic site Clonmacnoise.
- Check out the picturesque riverside villages.
- Create your own itinerary or get some tips from Emerald Star's expert staff.
- Pre-book and enjoy an amazing cruise holiday.
Pick up a fishing licence at one of Emerald Star's base stations.