Broadhaven Irish Tours aims to bring the Wild Atlantic Way experience to visitors in North Mayo. You are taken on a scenic tour leaving Ballina at 10:00 Monday-Friday returning at 17:00. On this seven hour trip you can take in the views of this fantastic area. On the tour different stops are organised for soup and sandwiches (not included in cost).
Below are just some of the local areas of interest
* Historic - General Humbert landing in Killala and the 1798 Rebellion, French connections already established with Ballina Town
* Neolithic Interests – Ceide Fields and numerous Neolithic Burial sites
* Sea Tours – deep sea fishing, pier fishing and the coastal history of the fishing industry on which many areas have relied on for centuries
* Maritime History – Blacksod Bay and the historical Ship movements of the 1800’s
* Scenery Hunters – there are stunning cliffs and sea stacks along the north Mayo coast including Downpatrick Head and Stags of Broadhaven
* Mythology - Children of Lir are said to have been banished to the sea stacks that are the Stags of Broadhaven. These are now marked by a beautiful monument and magnificent loop walk.
* Broadhaven Irish Tours also encourage foraging with their guests when weather and tides comply.