Explore along country roads, forest tracks, hillside paths and mountain moorland. Admire the panoramic vistas and impressive scenery. Enjoy the glorious sights and sounds of nature in every direction you walk.
Look out for the diverse range of local flora and fauna, historic sites and ancient landmarks. Be surprised, by the commanding views and dramatic skylines as you climb The Comeragh, Galtee and Knockmealdown Mountains or the Brandon and Croughaun Hills.
See spectacular sights of the surrounding Waterford and Tipperary countryside. On reaching the summit, take advantage of the magnificent photo opportunities it affords you.
- All tours are guided by an experienced and qualified mountain leader.
- The hiking and walking trails are suitable for all fitness levels.
- Routes can be tailored to meet individual requests and interests.
- See a vast selection of wildflowers and wildlife on every secluded mountain path.
- Improve your map reading and mountain climbing skills.
Take a moment, to enjoy the impressive geological feature of Coumshingaun Lough when walking through The Comeragh Mountains. It is one of the best examples of a coum in Europe formed by glacier movement during the Ice Age.