Eighteenth century castallated house now owned by Descendants of Thomas Addis Emmet. Contains Robert Emmet's college books in the Emmet Museum. The Castle was possibly designed by Edward Lovatt Pearce, whose Uncle was one of the original owners. The Emmet family bought the house in 1944. The mature and informal gardens may be viewed. The estate is managed organically.
It is advised to contact the property directly prior to making arrangements to visit.
Guided Tours | Parking | Toilets | Disable Access (to approx 90% of Display)
Open Selected dates Mar/May/June & Heritage week. Call ahead of Visit. Groups by appointment only.