The Myths & Legends - Bray Walking Tour will begin across the street from the famous Harbour Bar at the large anchor.
You will amble past the harbour to the famous Promenade, wandering up to the cliff walk. See the sights and hear about Bray's ancient links with St Patrick, the chair lift to the café and ballroom, and the smugglers' caves.
Stops and topics will include:
* The Dargle River and the massive ancient fair
* The Harbour
* The Baths
* Martello Terrace (home of James Joyce)
* The Bray Martello Tower (former home of Bono)
* Bray Daly Station
* Sinead O'Connor
* Oscar Wilde
* Seaside Town and Amusements
* Cable Car and Eagles Nest
* Ráithin a Cluig and the story of St Patrick
* Smugglers' Caves
The guide emphasises the fabled legends of the town, in order to make it enjoyably entertaining, as well as informative for all ages.
- Not only is Bray known for seaside fun, it is also full of legendary places with tales of interesting characters going back to St Patrick.
- Your guide has the local knowledge to unlock Bray's secrets and myths, suitable for everyone.