A half way stopping point world-famous Ring of Kerry, The Old Cable House is a designated heritage site which traces its origins to the first transatlantic telegraph cable from Ireland to the US in 1866.
All the rooms in this historic house are bright and spacious. There is an excellent seafood restaurant on the premises. Situated just one minute away from Waterville Village and Waterville's famous golf links. Free salmon and trout fishing on Lough Currane. Trips arranged.