- Explore a 15th century medieval tower house built in 1425 and restored in 1954.
- Stroll along the charming village street enjoying the sights, sounds, tastes and scents of 19th century Ireland.
- The paddocks of Bunratty Folk Park and Pa's Pet Farm are home to a variety of animals.
- Stop at the Viking playground or walk along the Fairy Trail.
- Visit the Regency Walled Garden, a surviving part of the demesne which was originally formed around Bunratty Castle.
Enjoy a picnic within the idyllic grounds of Bunratty Castle & Folk Park. Bring your own picnic or pick up a delicious Mr. O'Regan's Picnic Box.
Browse the Bunratty Gift and Craft Store. They stock a wide range of glassware, Aran knitwears, perfumes, pewter, jewellery and button art.