Found in Blarney, County Cork, the Church of the Resurrection is the oldest building still in use on The Square, the green in the centre of town. The house of worship was constructed in 1776 for the Church of Ireland. It features lovely stained glass windows and a modern interior due to renovations in 1996. Services are held on Sunday morning.
The church is not always open, and visitors are encouraged to call in advance.
- Built in 1776, this is the oldest building still in use in the town square of Blarney.
- It features spectacular stained glass windows and a modern interior.
- Services are held here every Sunday morning.