Visit Campview Farm and experience life on a real working farm. With chickens in the sheds, cattle in the fields and sheep roaming across the hills, there's plenty of furry friends to meet on Campview Farm.
Learn about the history of the farm and how the family grows potatoes and plants grain on their land. Take a ride in a trailer behind a tractor to see the produce growing and cattle grazing in the fields. Watch as the farmers milk the cattle in the milking parlour and feed the calves.
Games are organised to make the day even better for the kids. Roll a tyre down a hill, play a game of gutter ball and pen a lamb. Booking is essential for all tours.
- Go on a tour of a working farm beside the Atlantic Ocean.
- Feed chicken, sheep and cows on the farm.
- Help the farmers plant potatoes.
- Take a scenic trailer ride through the fields.
- Advanced booking is essential for all tours.
After your tour, head down to nearby Tullan Strand and watch a spectacular sunset.