• Explore a Victorian garden cemetery where the graves of Daniel O’Connell, Michael Collins and Countess Markievicz lie.
• See the largest collection of Celtic crosses in the world.
• Take a guided walking tour to hear some of Ireland’s most interesting stories.
• Stroll through the award winning exhibits in the visitor centre.
• Visit Daniel O’Connell's ornately decorated crypt or climb 198 steps inside the O’Connell Tower to see impressive views over the city of Dublin, Wicklow and the Irish Sea.
After your visit to Glasnevin Cemetery, stop by the historic John Kavanagh's or "Gravediggers' Pub" for a refreshing beverage or bite to eat.