WILDIRISH Motorcycle Tours of Ireland are designed to be fun. Use your own motorcycle, ride at your own pace. Tours include not too much mileage over good biking roads, staying in comfortable hotels. The touring routes, Wild Atlantic Way North and South, are all about good motorcycling roads and the journey is all about the people you’ll meet along the way.
The scenery in Ireland is second-to-none and some of the most beautiful places in the world are here. And the weather is good for motorcycles all year round. It may rain a little but don’t let that stop you having a great holiday.
Ireland is a great place for touring on a motorcycle and the Irish roads were made for motorcyclists. Once you leave Dublin (the capital city) traffic is sparse. Ireland has a great network of new motorways (which most motorcyclists avoid), which leave the N and R roads (A & B road equivalents) fast and free for motorbikes.
The pace of the guided motorcycle tours of Ireland is casual. All routes are planned with no need for excessive speed. You have plenty of stops for fuel, coffee, photos, etc. As a result the trips are suitable for novice riders as well as the more experienced. At the end of your motorcycle tour you’ll love Ireland and the Irish, the land of céad míle fáilte, (Irish for ‘a hundred thousand welcomes’).
WILDIRISH Motorcycle Tours of Ireland are tailored to you. You can choose:
* Guided, escorted or self-guided tours for clubs, small groups or individuals. All tours have a guided and self-guided option.
* Long or short route options.
* Club or custom tours can be arranged.
* Add extra days in Dublin, either before or after your tour; or add rest days along your tour route, to take in tourist attractions and explore areas of outstanding natural beauty.
* Guided tours start and finish in Dublin Port at lunchtime to suit the arrival and departure times of the UK ferries.