LemonRock Bike Tours is a premium motorcycle rental company based in Killarney, specialising in motorcycle tours and motorcycle rentals on The Wild Atlantic Way and Ireland’s Ancient East.
Tour Starting Point - Trim.
LemonRock offers multiple tours from single day to 14 day tours, with something for everyone. Some tours are directed for those bikers that want to ride every day, whilst others are perfect for riding with big groups or with a pillion.
Tours are available on a guided or self-guided basis and the tours include:
* Motorcycle Rental - choose from a range of BMW models perfect for touring the Wild Atlantic Way.
* Full touring equipment – bikes come equipped with removable side panniers, and a top box.
* Full riding equipment (Helmets, Jackets, Pants, Boot and Gloves).
* Accommodation for the duration of the tour, including the night of arrival before the start of the tour, in Irish 4 star B&B's and hotels.
* Irish breakfasts and other meals included in the hotel stays.
* Route planning encompassing the very best of motorcycling roads and sights with a focus on off the beaten track.
* Routes pre-programmed into the bikes’ on-board Sat Nav systems.
* Smartphone App with details of the tour itinerary, including booking confirmations, routes, points of interest, food recommendations and evening entertainment.
* Road map booklet.
The most popular tours from Killarney include:
Ireland’s Ancient East Tour – three days, four nights on Ireland’s Ancient East. Staying locally in Trim Castle Hotel, this tour is perfect for riders who want to see Ireland’s heritage and enjoy superb riding routes. You’ll be on your bike every day, exploring the best that Ireland’s east coast has to offer!
The Wild Atlantic Way Tour – seven days, eight nights on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way. This tour begins in Killarney, reaches as far as Sligo and loops back to finish in Killarney. This is LemonRock’s Classic Wild Atlantic Way Tour and is perfect for bikers who want to ride every day.
The Round Ireland Tour – 13 days, 14 nights - The Round Ireland tour will take your around the entire Wild Atlantic Way, Northern Ireland and the Ancient East of Ireland – so truly a trip full of variety and discovery!
The Peninsula Tour – three days, four nights on the rugged coastline that is the 3 peninsulas. This tour is based out of The Brehon in Killarney, covering the Beara and Dingle Peninsulas as well as The Ring of Kerry. This tour is perfect for those who are short on time but who want to experience the true Wild Atlantic Way.
Other tours include: The Castles Tour, Game of Thrones Tour, The Relaxed Wild Atlantic Way Tour, Single Day Tours, and The Southern Wild Atlantic Way Tour.