Berkeley Forest House is a Georgian building, the home of the owners, dating from 1780. Two large rooms are occupied by a collection of 18th and 19th century costumes, dolls and antique toys from the early 18th century to modern times. The exhibits range from rare and delicate artefacts to simple and robust playthings and garments of the past.
There is also a small pretty garden adjoining. Guided school and other tours by arrangement/appointment only.