GoPaddle.ie was created from a passion for kayaking, coaching, outdoor education and a love for the environment in County Wexford.
Susan and her team of experienced and qualified kayak instructors will guide you on a scenic kayaking tour along the dramatic River Slaney. The river and its impressive landscape is a tidal area and recognised Special Area of Conservation for its diverse range of wildlife. See otters, dippers, herons, water hens, wild ducks or maybe even a grey seal at high tide. The tour is 4kms long and runs at a leisurely pace with plenty of rest stops along the way.
Kayak rental for up to three hours is available for independent adventurers, or for private coaching sessions. GoPaddle.ie also offer training courses through their own Premier Kayak Academy.
- Explore the River Slaney on a kayak or canoe adventure.
- Enjoy the diverse range of river wildlife as you paddle through a designated Special Area of Conservation.
- All safety equipment including a wetsuit is provided.
- Leisurely kayak trips and canoe adventures are suitable for all fitness levels and all abilities.
- Experience a range of outdoor activities, boat tours and paddle sports.
While paddling along the River Slaney, look out for the ruins of Browns Castle. A castle that was once almost completely destroyed by Oliver Cromwell and his men in 1649.