Atlantic Air Adventures is an exciting and interactive Aviation Museum, Aviation Education Centre and Flight Simulation Centre located in Shannon, County Clare in the West of Ireland.
More than just a fun attraction, Atlantic Air Adventures is a vibrant learning hub. They provide educational and fun activities, based on real world lessons, for both adults and children to learn more about the fascinating world of flight.
Atlantic Air Adventures offers activities and tours of the Aviation Museum all year round, including:
* Family Aviation Discovery Tours
* B737-800 NG Flight Simulator Experiences
* Aviator Birthday Parties
* Teambuilding and Corporate Away Days
* Visit Captain Claus at the Flightdeck
* Primary School Tours/Transition Year Aviation Trips
* Scouting Ireland Air Activities Adventure Skills Badges
* ACE Aviation Camp/Aviation Academy for Teenagers
* Engineers Week Events
Take to skies on a flying simulator. Shannon Airport was known as Rineanna & became the world's first duty free in 1947.